Legal consulting in the area of real estate law has been one of our particularly strong points for many years.
Our in-depth experience founded on many years of closely working together with investors, developers, architects and engineers makes us your best partner when it comes to dealing with all aspects of real estate law. Focal points of our real estate law practice include national as well as international real estate transactions and real estate financing
• Structuring and implementation of real estate acquisitions and sales
• Legal due diligence
• Drafting and negotiation of contracts
• Preparation and review of financing, loan, and collateralized loan agreements
• Real estate law matters in the context of M&A transactions
• Creation, transfer, and structuring of hereditary building rights .
Our client list in real estate law consists of investment funds, corporations as well as private investors. We also comprehensively advise our clients in real estate management questions
• Commercial lease agreements (office, hotel, retail, industrial, etc.)
• Residential lease agreements
• Maintenance, facility management and other service agreements related to real estate . Thus, our law experts support developers • Project partnership agreements, construction and architect's contracts
• General contractor agreements
• Continuous support during project realization from the first idea of a real estate project all the way to its final realization. The same is true for concepts and marketing of closed- and open-ended real estate funds • Continuous support throughout project duration
• Investment fund set-up
• Structuring of investment portfolios
• Preparation of prospectus documents .
We’re as dedicated to advising our clients on everyday legal business as we are to representing their best interests in litigation
• Extrajudicial and judicial representation of clients
• Litigation in cases involving defects, rent reductions, etc., including independent proceedings for the taking of evidence . In the same vein, we assign teams of expert legal minds from different law fields to individual cases as needed, for example, tax law experts, corporate law experts on M&A matters or banking law experts on financial matters.
Thus, we offer full-range consulting services rolled into one.