Dietrich von Boetticher LL.M. (Wayne)
Partner in our Munich office
T +49 / 89 / 22 33 11
F +49 / 89 / 21 21 59 59
- Corporate law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- International Tax law
The core of Dietrich von Boetticher’s expertise comprises corporate law, corporate transactions, international tax law and the legal facets of corporate succession. His clients include corporate groups, medium-sized companies, family offices as well as high net-worth private individuals.
- Legal studies at the Universities of Göttingen, Freiburg and Munich, Germany, Geneva, Switzerland, and Wayne State University Law School, Detroit/MI, USA (LL.M., 1972)
- Admitted to the bar in Germany and Michigan in 1972
- Founding and name partner of our firm
- Licensed to practice at U.S. federal courts, courts in the state of Michigan and before the U.S. Supreme Court
- Member of the Supervisory Board at several international corporations
- “A New Approach to Taxation of Investments in Less Developed Countries”, The American Journal of Law 1969.
German, English, French