Dr. Julia Polly
Associate in our Munich office
T +49 / 89 / 22 33 11
F +49 / 89 / 21 21 59 59
- Intellectual property rights
- Competition law
- Pharmaceutical law
- Food law
The core of Julia Polly’s expertise comprises intellectual property rights, competition law and the law on pharmaceuticals with a focus on distribution and advertising of medical and pharmaceutical products as well as compliance in the healthcare industry. She provides consulting and legal representation services for both national and international clients, especially with regard to disputes with competitors. Julia Polly has particular expertise in German and European food law, especially food labelling and safety issues.
- Legal studies at University of Bayreuth, Germany
- Doctoral thesis at the Research Centre for German and European Food Law, Bayreuth
- Admitted to the German bar in 2013
- German Association for Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright (GRUR) e.V.
- “Mandatory origin labelling in the Food Information Regulation – Existing and extended labelling obligations of Article 26 FIR in the light of European consumer protection laws” („Die verpflichtende Herkunftskennzeichnung in der Lebensmittelinformationsverordnung – Bestehende und erweiterte Kennzeichnungstatbestände des Art. 26 LMIV im Lichte des Europäischen Verbraucherschutzrechts“), Bayreuth, 2014;
- Annotation on Cologne Higher Regional Court decision (Az. 6 U 209/12) from November 22, 2013 on additional free of charge services in the scope of medical products advertising law (“Kostenlose Zusatzleistungen im Anwendungsbereich des HWG“), in German trade publication Der IP-Rechts-Berater (IPRB), 2014, 76.
German, English, Russian