Dr. Stephan Rettenbeck
Partner in the Munich office
T +49 / 89 / 22 33 11
F +49 / 89 / 21 21 59 59
- Corporate law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Banking and Capital Markets law
The core of Stephan Rettenbeck’s practice comprises legal advice on corporate law matters as well as on Mergers & Acquisitions. He also represents his clients before courts and in arbitration proceedings in corporate matters. For many years Stephan Rettenbeck has also been well known for his expertise in disputes in matters of capital markets law and prospectus liability. His clients are German and international groups, medium-sized businesses as well as economically engaged individuals.
- Legal studies at the University of Munich
- admitted to the German bar in 1992
- Promotion (Dr. jur.) in 1993
- Member of the Corporate and Business Law Association (“Wissenschaftliche Vereinigung für Gesellschafts- und Unternehmensrecht – VGR”)
- For many years Dr. Stephan Rettenbeck has been listed in pertinent rankings in publications such as JUVE as “frequently recommended” in the field of Corporate Law.
- Author of “The duty to recall in product liability” (“Die Rückrufpflicht in der Produkthaftung”), Munich, 1993