Associate in our Munich office
T +49 / 89 / 22 33 11
F +49 / 89 / 21 21 59 59
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Tax Law
The main practice areas of Martina Sunde are corporate and commercial law. She advises on mergers and acquisitions and on the restructuring of companies, as well as on commercial law questions. An additional area of practice is tax law. Martina Sunde has gained particular experience in Swiss corporate and tax law as well as in cross border aspects of company and tax law cases in the context of Germany and Switzerland. Before joining von BOETTICHER, Martina Sunde had worked for several years as associate for international law firms in Bonn, Germany, and Switzerland.
- Legal studies at the University of Munich, Germany
- Admitted to the German bar in 2003
- Certified Tax Consultant in 2007
- Scientific assistant from 2012 to 2015 at the Max-Planck-Institute of Tax Law and Public Finance, Munich
- Simplified Taxation in Case of Successions („Die vereinfachte Nachbesteuerung in Erbfällen“), in Swiss tax law publication Steuer Revue 2011, p. 830-837;
- Do Fundamental Freedoms also have Tax Implications with Respect to Switzerland? – Discussion of EJC Judgement of January 28, 2013, C-425/11, Ettwein („Entfalten die Grundfreiheiten ihre steuerlichen Auswirkungen auch im Verhältnis zur Schweiz? – Besprechung des EuGH-Urteils vom 28. 2. 2013, C-425/11, Ettwein“), in German tax law publication IStR 2013, 568-573;
- German-Austrian-Swiss Tax-Congress 2013: Problems of the Current Practice in the Area of Double Taxation („D-A-CH Steuer-Kongress 2013: Probleme aus der aktuellen DBA-Praxis“), Co-author (together with Martin Lehner and Patrick Geißler), in German tax law publication IStR 2013, 641-649.
German, English, French