Data Privacy Declaration
Below we inform you about how personal data is collected when you are visiting our website.
von BOETTICHER Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB, Widenmayerstraße 6, 80538 München is the service provider according to section 13 German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the responsible body according to section 3 paragraph 7 German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). See imprint for further information.
2. Collection of personal data
(1) In principle, you can visit our website without revealing your identity.
(2) We do not analyze your visit on our website and our web server does NOT keep any records of the use of our website, which would enable identification. As a regular visitor to our website, you will remain anonymous. Due to technical reasons, our servers need to send data to your IP address so that you can visit this website. However, we do not store you IP address. Error messages – usually caused by attack attempts – are recorded solely and exclusively, and evaluated for reasons of security. Only the following data that may allow identification are used with respect to the recording of error messages:
- Your IP address,
- date and time,
- exact name (URL) of the requested data file(s),
- HTTP status code,
- volume of data transferred,
- referrer (website from which the file was requested),
- browser identification string that is sent from your browser (User Agent String).
Such data shall be deleted after seven days if they are no longer useful (possibly for evidence).
(3) If you contact us (for example by using the contact form or by sending an e-mail) we may ask for particular data in order to process your request.
(4) Our website uses so-called “cookies” for the purpose of saving your language preference. Such cookies are small text files stored on your computer. These cookies are automatically deleted one day after the last access to our website and only contain language settings. There is no possibility to identify you. You may delete cookies in the settings of your browser. Using the settings in your Internet browser, you can also refuse to accept cookies.
3. Integration of foreign content
(1) On the sub-pages “location” and “contact” you can find a city map of Google Maps that uses Google Font (third party provider).
(2) If you visit a website which contains such content, your browser connects directly with the servers of the third party providers that may be located outside the European Union and the European Economic Area, and that may not have an adequate level of data protection. Third party provider transmits the content directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website. Therefore, we do not have any influence on the extent of data obtained by third party providers and how such data is used.
(3) If you visit a website that contains contents of third party provider, this third party provider receives the information that you accessed the corresponding page on our website. If you are logged-in at the respective third party provider, it may associate your visit with the corresponding user account. Even if you do not have a user account at the respective third party provider, this third party provider receives technically necessary information such as your IP address.
(4) Further information about processing and use of the data by third party providers as well as setting options in order to protect your privacy can be found on Google’s privacy pages.
4. Links to other website offers